EP 28: Job Hunting

I'm currently taking a course in accounting and recently I decided to "account" myself. In other words, I basically calculated (or tried to) my worth financially.

To no surprise, I am currently in the negative, thanks to my outstanding student loan balance from the government. It also doesn't help NOT to have a job.

So I realized, that despite studying full-time, I NEEDED a job - or any (legal) source of income.

I've remade my resume and rendered them into 4 different versions depending on the job position/description. I was thinking of taking advantage of the seasonal demand while it's still relatively early. Also, I just did a job interview with a company that does tutoring. Furthermore, I plan to send out a few more resumes here, there and everywhere.

If I were given a choice though, I would consider tutoring as the most practical and convenient. Not to mention they pay ridiculous hourly fees.

I've been unemployed for just over half a year already. It would definitely be nice to be back in to workforce.

More importantly, it would be nice to start getting myself out of the red.

0 comments:

Blog Links