EP 21: 2 years later...

It's been a very long hiatus indeed.

I've decided to write about my thoughts again because I feel that at this point, there is no one I can turn to - not even my so-called friends. Sometimes I wonder, do I really have any? Or are they just misnomers? I hate to be all emotional about it, but it can't be helped.

After 2 years a lot of things have happened/changed. Talking about all would require an autobiography of some sorts, which this blog isn't.

Right now I'm still stuck in college trying to finish my studies - still no luck finding that certain circle of friends you get in school. I thought I found one last semester, but to no avail, it wasn't what I had hoped for.

So after school I basically have no reason to stay, except if I were to wait for the bus which comes every half an hour. On a lighter note (rather, less dark), I met a few fantastic people; however, I could tell that it would be short-lived (just as any other).

It's funny how as I am writing this I feel that my first post after 2 years appears to be so negative. Well it's 3am right now and such thoughts can't be helped - considering the different things that have been/have NOT been happening.

Enough the rant, I hope things turn up for the better. Last chance 2010, last chance.

0 comments:

Blog Links