EP 22: A Work (that I thought was) in Progress

I've known this person for about three years now and this is the first time I am actually writing about her.

Out of everyone I know here in Canada, she's the closest I've been with and surprisingly, we are constantly staying in touch (unlike most other acquaintances). In retrospect, I've always seen her as a companion - we always watch movies together, eat out, go sightseeing, and pretty much anything you can think of doing in Greater Vancouver (except sky-diving).

I feel so comfortable whenever I'm with her and I could assume the same for her since she did mention it once or twice.

I've always been attracted to how she looks; albeit I never really tell her straight up - I usually resort to casual compliments which fortunately has not created an over abundance of awkward moments as of yet.

But now, I think I'm starting to fall in love with this person. After knowing someone for a long time, and spending countless moments and memories with someone, your heart tends to beat towards that person. I know this sounded very sappy but it cannot be helped.

I haven't told her this yet, nor do I know when I should (if ever I even would). And right now, I'm not exactly happy about how things are going.

More to come.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

September 11, 2011 at 11:54 PM

i hope karma ruins you good. For all the other girls you toyed with. if u loved someone y would u date someone else.

Blog Links