EP 29: Failing, to Succeed

The last month of last year has been very tough. I've always dubbed that time as a "triple fail" so to speak.

The first accounts for my inability to keep a temporary job. I had a chance to prove myself to the "bosses" and retain employment; however, such an attempt was apparently futile. The sad thing was that I tried my best and I gave it my all - evidently, it wasn't good enough. Ultimately, I was let go...

The second accounts for my shortcomings regarding my application into the business program. Apparently, my grades weren't good enough. The sad part was - I was actually proud and happy of my 3.16 GPA.

The third accounts for history repeating itself. The person whom I have invested emotions in chose not to reciprocate. I've always seen her in a different way ever since I met her first in dance class. As much as I had hoped for such, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. "Moving on..."

All three compounded quickly and crashed as what it seems to be a heavy burden on my chest. It was difficult to bear, especially the latter - and at that point , recovering seemed to be but a remote idea to say the least.

As the great Michael Jordan said: "I have failed many times in my life, and that is why, I succeed..."

Quoted for truth.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

April 4, 2011 at 11:08 PM

you'll make it~~

Blog Links