EP 30: Be a man, do the right thing

I have come to realize how far off I've been sidetracked from the supposed nature I ought to have been. I have come to realize how my "self" wasn't the certain "self" I aspired to be during my younger years. In hindsight there may have been a roller coaster ride of events, influences, and experiences that created such a detour; however, post-hindsight tells me that I may be just making excuses.

I have become too soft, too lenient, too nice, too emotional, too needy. I complained more than I was supposed to (which is to not complain at all). I have succumbed to fear, failed to seize different days and moments, and taken the road "more" traveled. I made (up) excuses albeit didn't exist at all. Not so much that I failed per se, but more so the fact that I failed to rise from failure.

After meeting this certain someone, I have come to realize how "lost" I was - and how I needed to get back on track - get back in the game; become the person I've always known myself to be.

Life is too short to dwell on things that do not matter.
Life is too short for drama.
If you want something, go get it, period. (Will Smith, Pursuit of Happiness)
If life's a bitch, go slap it and get on with it.
Just do it.

1 comments:

  B

April 11, 2011 at 11:44 AM

curious and looking forward to seeing "you"~~

Blog Links