EP18: Home Boy

Recently I've been appearing to have too much time on my hands. It's annoying. The Semester's done (which didn't really take much of my time anyway), I quit my job, and I lost the will to go out. What do all these equate to? Yes, a Home boy. Term defines itself.

I believe it has been at least 5 months now since the transition of my lifestyle from someone who goes out all the time, to someone who stays home all the time. Yes, for 5 months the only reason I left the house was school (I even skipped most of the time) - almost literally as I ditched MOST parties and outings with friends.

Such a change in lifestyle had its benefits, as I was able to reestablish my health and sanity; however, such a change also has its toll.

As boring as it sounds, my girlfriend has been really supportive of me. On the other hand, I feel that I have been failing to (lack of a better word) "perform" my obligations as a boyfriend. This probably explains why she's been lately going out with her friends a lot more, because her friends are able to give her the time she wants out, the time I couldn't even provide. Although, we do hang out at my place a lot, I genuinely feel that I'm ridding her of the time she deserves to get out there.

She deserves more than a home boy.



2 comments:

  Anonymous

December 16, 2008 at 11:57 AM

but...i always have fun at ur place....

  bhaa

December 18, 2008 at 5:31 AM

nice blog visit my
www.worldwebmovies.blogspot.com

Blog Links