Ep 17: Who's there?

Finals week - the dreadful week that makes students like me(those who skip a lot) quiver with fear. Oh yes, it actually stresses me a whole lot just thinking of them, let alone writing the tests!

Times like these basically bring about pressure - huge pressure. Unlike in my homeland (most), the finals here hold a very crucial part of your final grade. In the Philippines, the finals were more of a test to basically find out how much you've learned during the course of a course (no pun intended); and it's basically some sort of a last ditch effort to pull up your grade
a bit. Whereas over here, the finals are MOSTLY your grade! Ranging from 30 to 50 percent of your final grade, the finals are definitely forces to be reckoned with! Something to be pressured about indeed.

On a lighter note:

Who's that someone, who offered to come with me to the library, to study for hours under her own free time and will?

Who's that someone, who woke up earlier than usual, just to make it to the bus that goes to my school?

Who's that someone, who spent her "vacation" days as if she had finals of her own?

Who's that someone, who literally braved through the storm, got soaked by the rain, and was chilled by the piercing winds just to pick me up?

Who's that someone, who waited outside for hours, until I finish the very test she helped me prepare for in the first place?

And, who's that someone, who literally devoted all her time, just to see me through the finals?

The finals were indeed a huge load; however, it wasn't as dreadful as I initially portrayed it to be because of none other than that someone.

This entry is dedicated to her; although she may very well deserve more than just this entry, she, at the very least deserves my aforementioned gratitude.


3 comments:

  Anonymous

December 14, 2008 at 7:41 PM

i love u baby <3

  Unknown

December 15, 2008 at 11:51 PM

awwwwwwwww. sweet. yihee! who's this?????

draw me! i want a drawing of me! Hahahaha. If you remember what i look like pa rin.

Oh, nico david lives in richmond. hang out! He's veryveryvery bored.

  MJ

December 16, 2008 at 8:45 AM

hahaha I wish I could be that good in drawing! I just happen to stumble upon a drawing that sorta looks like her specially the hair haha.

Haha it's really hard to get out of the house right now, it's ubbbbberrr cold... XD

Blog Links