Ep 19: The Birthday Entry

Just a couple of days ago I had my birthday and turned 23. Yes, I am that old. I am 23 and I SHOULD not even have the time to write this. I SHOULD be too busy pursuing my career now. I SHOULD be busy analyzing data, traveling the world, reading this unearthly humongous textbook, or sleeping because I'm too tired. But no.

On a lighter note, I would like to thank every single one of you who greeted me. And if you haven't it's never too late - there's a shout-box below, or just click on my facebook profile page link below to greet me there! I'm talking to you, yes you!

It's an amazing feeling to find out how many people actually care about me considering that I have been staying home for almost half a year already - you'd think that they'd completely forgotten about you - it's nice to be proven wrong sometimes. That goes the same for the people a thousand miles away - you'd think that distance has taken its toll, but again I was proven wrong.

I would like to especially thank my girlfriend for her planned surprise for me during my birthday. I have never been surprised on my birthday so this is indeed a huge thing for me. For that, I thank her genuinely.

Happy Birthday to me.





2 comments:

  JM

December 21, 2008 at 12:30 AM

happy birthday indeed koya

  Anonymous

December 22, 2008 at 3:31 PM

anything for u, babe... <3

Blog Links