Episode 9: Epic Fail

Asking someone about their pimples, is just as rude as asking why an overweight person is fat.

You can argue that it's their fault since they don't care about their overall health and whatnot.

Yes you can, HOWEVER, a lot of people don't even know what "healthy" means and still get away with the appropriate weight or clear skin. This makes these two, conditions, rather than personal choices - just as how a person is allergic to the sun, or just as a person has schizophrenia.

I just wish I could get this message through every person.

I got ticked off yet again, as one of my so-called "friends" brought it up once again. She basically asked "what wrong was with my face?" Sympathy or not, she basically implied that I don't take care of my face that it was so obvious and that it was "wrong." I basically walked out right in that instant, leaving the whole group behind.

I felt really depressed afterwards. I mean, I cannot even show myself in front of my friends, let alone strangers. (i.e. future employers, schoolmates, co-workers) I can't even be myself with my friends for they keep bringing "my face" up. And by the way, this isn't the first time, this is like the "nth" time.

More so, I felt disappointed. As I invested a lot of money (thousands of dollars) on my face and still it's like nothing is even happening. I already changed my lifestyle and still people fail to see that. People fail to see all the sacrifice, the effort, the pain I've gone, and am going through. They think that I don't take care of myself whereas it is exactly the opposite.

It's not like I put dirt on my face!

1 comments:

  maria

November 23, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Been there done that... Pare just ignore those so u called frieds.. lol

Blog Links