Episode 11: Oh no!

Just when I thought it was getting better, I grew two new pimples. And to think that I just came from my doctor just a day ago. This gives me even more reason to doubt her dermatological capabilities.

So looking back this passed couple of days, let us figure out what might have caused (or helped cause) this breakout of mine. From what I recall:

  • I had one of those tasty Chicken Sandwich Treats from Burger King. (one of my all-time favorites so how can I resist?)
  • My family had pizza one night for dinner and as much as I declined my mom's offer, just the smell of fresh pepperoni mixed with oozing cheese coming right out of the oven was way more than I could possibly take!
  • And for dessert my brother took out some Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies from the fridge. It has been so long since my last bite, and I thought that having one wouldn't do so much harm. But I didn't have just one. Think: indulge.
  • I wasn't able to exercise at all lately because of the cold weather. And I do mean freezing cold, even inside! It makes me feel sleepy, and lazy, but that's not an excuse!
  • I slept late the other night, reasons ranging from unsuppressed emotional distress, a throbbing headache, and everything in between.
  • I drank less than 11 glasses per day. Not proud at all.
Moral of this entry, CONTROL YOUR CRAVINGS! Stick to the program!

3 comments:

  Anonymous

November 23, 2008 at 8:27 PM

you do write about everything...lmao

  maria

November 23, 2008 at 9:35 PM

I was on your shoes before man its sucks...Mine is even worst I went to the part that I wanted to peel of my skin imagine that. lol

  Unknown

November 25, 2008 at 7:41 AM

heya. .... my skin is so much worse than yours now. :P lack of sleep! it's all good. we'll grow up, our oil glands will close up and then we'll be veryvery pretty. LOL.

Take care dude!

Blog Links