Episode 1: The Eagle Has Landed

The flight was short, considering that I pretty much slept the entire duration of the trip. Landing brought about mixed emotions with anxiety topping the list, with excitement in the not-so-far-behind second.

After countless checkpoints and legal proceedings regarding my as I would put it, "moving," I finally crossed pass the boundary that are the gates of the airport and into the realm I know so little of but ironically prepared for so much.

It was cold. Too cold. My sweater wasn't half enough. I had to endure the chill piercing through my skin until an appropriate mode of transportation was accessed.

As much as I thought I knew, as I walk away from those doors, it was unacceptably evident, that I was about to embark on a journey that no amount of preparation would ever have made me what you call, "ready."

And everything, (re)starts here.

0 comments:

Blog Links